Monday, September 22, 2008

the knife it cuts

same night... different post... kaeden walked, lani saw me smile, these warrant their own post.....
i type, my hands onthe keyboard.. 10 fingers all as innocent as eachother..... all wanting ot be cut......

my eyes are heavy and want to cry...... about what, i am not sure.... honestly i want to cut my fattness, my ugliness out... i am huge,,,, i need to shrink, i need to starve, i need to be thinner..... skinnier.... how ever you want to spell it... i need to not be me and the weight i am now....... make me thin before i have to do something... i am not ment to be this big... i am fat, i am fat fat fat fat.. FAT just FAT it needs to stop, i need to stop how do i be a mum and still be fat..... thats easy i just have to be me... how do i be a mum and be skinny??????
no, not skinny, i just need not to eat.....
how do i be a mum and feed my kids adequately and not eat myself?????
please reply... anyone with advice answers, please reply.... i am desperate... please help a fat fuck of a mother... please.....

No comments: