Monday, February 05, 2007

feling fat again.....

well... i am still trying ot come off my dosage of lexapro... but as i decrease it my time spent on the scales increases expodentially.... i feel so fat.... and when i say feel, i mean i am feeling my body expand, i am feeling it in my fingers, my toes, my neck, my thighs, my stomach, my eyes... my skin is stretching... i htought htta efexor was bad to come down off but lexapro is getting up there in equality.... anorexia is a bitch... she eats away at your sanity...all the while you are not to eat a thing... go figure... how can one feel so fat when the scales can be unchanging...???? i do not understand..
anti depressants... how do they work and how do you know when you can come of them. i just dont know if i am doing the right thing. my mood is ok.. not suicidal... but my stress levels of fatness are through the roof.... i am way below where i was when i was admitted to hospital so i am getting scared... i wake up shaky and weak... exhausted from my dreams....

i am too young to die and have too much to live for.... i need to find the strength, the desire the acceptance to eat....

who am i kidding... i am not allowed to eat... you fat f*&^K...

No comments: