Wednesday, May 24, 2006

depression

told i should be in a mother baby unit at the austin hospital today to help with my depression... not depressed about my new son, just my depression is coming back...with a vengence.... feeling like crap, tired, sad, crying, detached, alone, stressed, anxious, angry, thin, fat, incompetent, timeless.... scared to tell my husband. i was screened today for PND and had a score of 16... anything below 12 is considered high risk and needing referal to PND unit in a psych ward... the one that is attached to the eating disorder ward i went to 2 years ago... begged the nurse not to send me back there. i can' t be separated from my little girl again. i am seeing my GP tomorrow and have been told to get a referal to a psychiatrist... med change again. needs to be done as long as it doesn't affect kai and my breast feeding realtionship with him. he is only 3 months old... i won't give up feeding him for feeling better within myself. depression is a killer.... i have had enough of it....

No comments: